Monday, April 14, 2014

The Make Up Minimalist

Wanna look inside my bag?  My very very very small bag?  I may be the person you'd least expect to write any kind of make up blog, but here we go.  I'm going to show you the 5 items I own and use.




5.  Maybelline One By One Mascara -  I don't use this every day, but when I feel like I want to I DO NOT want any clumps and this does the job.


4. L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream -  It really is magic.  I really wasn't using anything all over for face and my friends turned me on to this.  I love it.  It is very light and you don't even notice it on.

3.  E.L.F. Clarifying Pressed Powder -  I use this every time I wear BB Cream.  Once again this is very light and it doesn't take much at all.  I don't like having shine on my face and this is perfect and cheap.

2. Covergirl Invisible Concealer -  Sometimes I will just wear this if I have few red spots or blemishes. I also use it for the same reason and use the BB Cream and powder together.  It blends very well and is ... invisible.

1.  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm -  This is the most important thing I use.  I use this every day.  I use it too often.  I am addicted.  






No comments:

Post a Comment