Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14th

It's Valentine's Day, right?  So I can talk about love.  I love Abraham Lincoln.  His birthday was Wednesday and I want to give him a special 205th birthday shout out.

Naturally when someone thinks about Valentine's day, they don't think about dead presidents.  Usually you think of over-priced candy, roses, and unattainable dinner reservations.  OR you think about your broken heart or how you'll be -- HASHTAG FOREVER ALONE.  Personally, my biggest concern is that my birthday is exactly 2 months away and start reminding people of the exact cake I want.  But for all those out there that hate February 14th, here are a few songs for you.



Hanson - "All This Love Crap"  -- This is not on any album, it was just a goofy song created for the fans and is well known in the Hanson fandom.


MKTO - "Heartbreak Holiday" -- The title really explains it all.  Their self-titled album is due out in the United States April 1st and you can pre-order it here.  It was recently released in Australia and New Zealand and hit the #1 spot on iTunes albums chart.



Okay, okay.  I'll post one for the lovers.

The Lone Bellow - "Tree To Grow"  Stand out lyric "the tree I'll grow to let you know my love is older than my soul."  The entire album is on point.  Check it out here.



Hope you all get chocolate today, even if it is from your mom.

--amber

No comments:

Post a Comment