Friday, February 7, 2014

Bad Things Album Review



Shaun White is hot.... Glad thats out of my system. That is originally why I decided to check out the band he is in called Bad Things. I waited and waited and waited for their album to come out so i would be able to finally purchase their cd. Honestly i did not know what to expect. When it finally came out, boy was i in for a shockingly phenomenal surprise. This band is so versatile that I never get bored listening to them. All the songs are so different. There is a great mix between both a man and woman singing lead on the tracks.You may recognize their bass player because he also used to be in Augustana. They even have a girl drummer which is pretty cool. I can listen to the whole cd without skipping one song.  That being said there are a few stand outs on the cd. Some of my favorites right now are Bury, Lonely Eyes, Caught Inside, Saturday Night, Vices and End of the Road. Yeah yeah thats over half the album but thats how good it is. Go pick up their Self titled cd Bad Things at Target or Itunes. You won't regret it.  - Taylor



Also...Good luck at the Olympics, Shaun!

No comments:

Post a Comment