Monday, May 5, 2014

Friday Feels

Since I am going to be SUPER DE DUPER busy this weekend packing for my trip, I thought that I could share a few things with you all that I am feelin' this friday!







First of all, I have Taylor to thank for giving me SO MANY FEELS. I honestly do not know what it is about this band but I cant stop listening to them. After adding their new album Meet The Vamps to a playlist I realized that I started skipping EVERY song that wasn't The Vamps. This song in particular stands out to me because it is SO FUN. I actually sing this song embarassingly loud in my car every. single. day. I cant wait to get back from europe so that I can make a really cute video montage using this song!







Another thing that has been giving me major feels is the If I Stay trailer. You all know by now that I am super duper into reading books. So it goes without saying that I had to read this book when I discovered that it would be made into a movie. The book itself is a contemporary Young Adult novel with one of the best story lines that I have ever read. The Cries that this book gave me were on another level of sobbing. If you're a fan of John Green and his sad stories, you will most definitely enjoy this novel. It also seems that the film is stickin pretty close to the story line of the book, which is always good when they do book-to-movie adaptations. PLUS the guy that they chose for adam is super de duper yummy





Ah, the next thing that I am feelin this friday is Ansel Elgort, who is set to play Augustus in The Fault In Our Stars film adaptation that is set to release in June. HE IS SO CUTE OMG. He is actually a precious little baby that I just want to cuddle. LOOK at this picture of him as the easter bunny. I would definitely let him hippity my hoppity if you know what I mean.




For real though, is he not just precious? Look at these pictures of wittle Ansel and tell me he isn't precious. YOU CANT DO IT. Plus his relationship with John Green is so cute and their ship name is Johnsel and it is probably one of my top 5 OTPs AND I GET TO SEE IT IN REAL LIFE when Taylor and I attend the #tfiosTN event in Nashville. the feels will be in full effect.

 


And with that I will leave you with a sassy picture of Ansel waving goodbye like a real princess.

1 comment: