Saturday, March 22, 2014

Why Friday Night Lights Should Be The Next Show You Binge Watch.

So recently I was tricked into watching a new TV show. Normally I would say no that kind of commitment, but after the first episode I couldn't stop. I didn't think I could find something to capture my attention the way it did, but here's the 5 reasons why it did.


#TEXASFOREVER 



5. Lorraine Saracen- Lorraine is the perfect combination between sweet old lady and a genuine sassy pants. She had me laughing and crying and all I want is to know someone like her in real life. Her relationship with Matt is about the cutest thing ever and you just can't help but love her.
4. SPORTS!- It's no secret that I am not into sports, but come the second season I could somewhat even follow along with the games. IMPROVEMENT! 
3. A good ol' fashion relationship- Most lovey dovey relationships make me gag but there's something about the Taylors that just make my heart feel good. There's just enough drama in their relationship to keep you interested, but you know that their love for each other is real!
2. Applebee's- Apparently there's nowhere to go in Dillon besides the Landing Strip or Applebee's and I'm all about that neighborhood grill. Nothing goes better with Texas football than an oriental chicken salad! 
1. TIM RIGGINS- There is nothing I can say to describe Tim Riggins. The way his hair shines in the sunlight, the way he looks at his land, he is perfect in every way. Tim Riggins Forever.

.CLEAR EYES. FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment