Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wanna plunder through my bag?

At the risk of coming off as being completely pretentious, I’m going to do a “What’s In My Bag” post. There are tons of these kind of videos on YouTube and I’m not ashamed to say they are some of my favorite kinds to watch. I guess I’m a little nosy like that, whatever. So let’s get right into this, ‘kay? 






This is the bag I’m currently carrying and I’m totally and hopelessly in love with it. Like, I’ve sang “Have I told you lately that I love you?” to this bag. It is the Cobble Hill Small Leslie by kate spade new york in the color geranium. Now, I don’t see this bag on the kate spade site anymore, but you can still grab it in black on Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. What I love most about this bag is the option to carry it by the top handles or using the long strap to convert it into a shoulder bag or cross-body; perfect for traveling or concerts.
Now for the good stuff; what's in it. 
Please note I'm kind of jumping in-between my house and my sister's house right now so if this seems like an excessive amount of stuff to carry, you're correct. 





  1. iPad and iPhone
  2. Mess of receipts and valentines
  3. Moleskine journal, planner and B2P pens because I like to make lists. And because without them I would be a mess, especially when it comes to my classes.
  4. Various meds. Gotta have that Benadryl+ibuprofen combo c’mon now.
  5. Chargers and headphones 
  6. myCharge portable charger
  7. kate spade lacey wallet in geranium. Also no longer available on katespade.com in this color but there are lots of lovely spring pastels.
  8. Lens cleaner for my glasses and electronic devices
  9. Gum and candy 
  10. Moodeez “feminine care product” holder because god forbid anyone know I’m a girl and I menstruate. (Sidenote: this came free in an Always box and I like to utilize the zipper pocket of my bag for other things so yeah, I’m using it.)
  11. Fresh Sparkling Snow lotion from my girl Tay, Pumpkin Cupcake hand-sani to fight 'dem germs, and Vaseline Lip Therapy because I have a terrible phobia of being away from home without something for my chronically dry lips.
  12. Couple of tea bags, English Breakfast by Tazo and Twinings' Earl Grey. Yes, I am that addicted to tea. 
  13. Teeny-tiny makeup bag (see below for details)
  14. Keys and yeah, that’s a One Direction keychain and yeah, I’m 23. Didn’t you see Amber’s post about this?


Alright for this bag to be so little it sure holds a lot. (Remember that I am afraid of being without a lip product so, don’t judge me for carrying around 8 of them, okay?)


  1. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer in the lightest shade they make (I can’t actually see the name anymore).
  2. NARS lip gloss in "Chihuahua" my favorite thing to put over the next product...
  3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Honey"
  4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Romantic"
  5. Tarte LipSurgence in "Enchanted"
  6. NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in "Plush Red"
  7. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Monte Carlo"
  8. Maybelline Baby Lips in “Strike a Rose”
  9. Urban Decay Lip Junkie in “Naked”
  10. Wittle baby sample of Dream Cream from Lush
  11. Nail file and tweezers (These tweezers once saved my life after an Ed Sheeran concert. It’s a long story...)
  12. Hair bows and a bandaid
  13. Our Moment rollerball perfume by, you guessed it, One Direction

When I was younger I used to love sneaking and going through my mom's purse and my sister's and I figured this is a more socially acceptable way of doing it, haha. I hope you liked creeping through my bag!



*shoutout to the A Beautiful Mess app I used to edit these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment