Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Say my name like it's the last time.


This morning during class i got on twitter and saw everybody freaking out. The potentially worst possible news came out.



Now i don't know if they will pull an NSYNC or what will come out of this but i do know that either way the boys have a bright future ahead of them.  Lets take a look back at their career.




Glad You Came - The MOST popular song in 2012. According to Rolling Stone " U.K. vocal group the Wanted becomes the first boy band to rule Billboard's Pop Songs chart with a debut single since Hanson spent eight weeks at No. 1 with "MMMBop" in 1997, as "Glad You Came" rises 2-1."











Nathan Sykes, who underwent succesful vocal cord surgery, is said to have already signed a record deal for a solo album. 






Gangham Style -  The best thing to ever happen to  the Fanmily. If you dont love this, there is something wrong with your brain. I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THEM.


The Covers - If you don't die from these then I dont get you.







The Wanted wins Best Breakout Artist of 2012 at People's Choice Awards.




Now enjoy some ridiculously cute photos from throughout the years.








I can't begin to even explain how much you 5 boys mean to me. I have met a lot of different artists and no one has ever treated me as sweet as you guys have. I really do hope where ever you go after this, will bring you loads of success and happiness.  See you in Dallas and Atlanta on tour! - Taylor 


"The memory of being here with you,

Is one I'm gonna take my life through,

Cause some days stay gold forever."

1 comment:

  1. I love how you made this so positive instead of negative like so many others.

    ReplyDelete